Thursday 27 December 2018

A Woman

Woman's illness Love of the woman Care about the woman Feeling of woman The truth of the woman. The dream of the woman The heart of the woman.

If you look at these things then there is an example of innocence.

But I have seen women playing the role of deception.
Sadly I've seen someone believing.
I have seen having a physical tendency in love.
Do not care. Have seen caring for her heart
Seeing a bride, she has seen her hanging in the sense of becoming a bride.
Every secret has seen opening up with every stranger.
The husband has dreamed for every stranger.
Everyone who talks about laughing. I have seen her wishing in my heart.
I think that the woman never gets married.
But I do not even know why the woman stays on.
I do not want to criticize my books like Manto for criticizing women.
Nor do I like to criticize women.

Because i know Woman is also a mother.
Woman is also a sister.
Woman is also a daughter.

Mary was also a woman, I know I am.
Fatima was also a woman who said that Ali should take my funeral to the dark of the night so that no non-men can see my clothes. I know.

Rabia Baseri was also a woman I know.

Whenever I post a woman, many people criticize me and say that Mohammad Raza only criticizes women.

Mohammad Raza criticizes the woman of this era.
Mohammad Raza criticizes women on fasting food on Facebook.
Mohammad Raza criticizes the video seo on the Wats app.
Mohammad Raza criticizes the visitor on YouTube on Jungle.
Refresh criticizes x web serchronizer on a single browser.
Mohammad Raza criticizes Emo on call.
Indeed, Allah has given a lot of respect to the woman.

The woman forgot her honor.
The woman forgot that her steps are heavenly.
The woman forgot that if you want love, then you have to keep the blessings of honor first.
The woman forgot that as she wants to be a living partner.
First, it has to be made itself.

Woman is very innocent at me.
Women need to understand.
He will surely understand.
Just because my post is on a woman. Maybe maybe because of me. And I am also entitled to heaven.

Allah said that the woman is made of a thin rib.
That's why we can not make it straightforward. Just with usual Their life can slow down.

If the woman is zoo, she will die if you hold tightly.
If caught light then it will fly.
But if you are caught with love then you will be living forever.
Men should also take action to soften the woman. And keep them feeling their own.
So that they can safeguard themselves by your shadow.

Allah protects all the daughter's daughter's honor.
Ameen ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌹 Darood E Pak 🌹 Asool E Qafi 🌹

*❤ بسم اللہ الرحمن الرحیم*❤ حضرت امام جعفر صادق علیہ السلام سے منقول ایک روایت میں اس حدیث نبوی کی تشریح موجود ہے۔  آپ علیہ السل...