Thursday 27 December 2018

πŸ“– My πŸ“– Self πŸ“–

When I was a little thought I could fix the whole world *
* When a little older, thought that the world would not have been alright, just to fix your country.

* When it was too big, then it came to understand that the country would not be well enough to justify your city.

* When and older, then it came to understand that the city would be justified and would take care of your family only.

* And when the old ones came to the end of life, then it was understood that the family would not only be able to fix myself.

At this time I felt a strange feeling like someone woke up.
And I understood that 'I wish this last thing could have been understood to me for the first time.' So today I could fix the whole world.
Because if a man fixes himself, he can fix the whole world.
The person who can rule over his own self can rule over the whole world too
And then, the man coming out of the dust, reaches to God
Maybe this is what I say.
:: * Arafat al-Fitr
The person who recognized himself also recognized his Lord
Remember, the world is just outside, but it is also a world inside us
Even if we can change the world of the world, at least we can enjoy the world inside ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment